· Rezai, A. 1982. Alfalfa Breeding. Center for University Publications. Tehran, Iran
· Rezai, A. 1987. Concepts of Probabilty and Statistics. Mashhad Pub. Co., Mashhad, Iran.
· Rezai., and A. Soltani. 1996. Introductin to Potato Production. Jahad Pub. Co., Mashhad Univ., Iran.
· Yazdisamadi, B., A. Rezai, and M. Valizadeh. 1998. Statistical Designs in Agricultural Research. Tehran Univ. Pub., Tehran, Iran.
· Arzani, A., and A. Rezai. 1998. Glossary of Genetics And Plant Breeding. Jahhad Pub. Co., Mashhad Univ., Iran.
· Rezai, A. et. al. 1998. A Dictionary of Agriculture And Natural Resources. Vol 1. Crop Production And Breeding. Islamic Republic of Iran, The Academy of Science, Tehran, Iran.
· Abadi, M., A. Rezai, And M. Karimi. 1994. Evaluation of crop growth rate and grain yield of early, mid, and late maturity groups of sorghum (Sorghum biolor (L.) cultivars in Isfahan. Iranian J. Agric. Sci. 25, (2):33-43.
· Amiri, R., A. Rezai, M. Shahedi, and S. Dokhani. 1999. The capability of reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromotography (RP-HPLC) to study genetic variation in bread wheat. J. Agric. Sci. and Nat. Resources 2 (accepted for pub.).
· Arzani, A., M. Poursiahbidi and A. Rezaei. Geographic affinity as a potential cause of high crossability between Triticum turgidum landraces and Agilops species originating in western Iran. Proc. 9th Int. Wheat Genet. Sym., Univ. of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada.
· Ghadri, A., M. Shishegar, A. Rezai, and B. Ehdaie. 1979. Multivariate analysis of genetic diversity for yield and its components in mung bean. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 104(6):728 731. 1979.